The right care. Right where you need it.
Abington - Lansdale Hospital provides award-winning care—from primary to emergency to specialty—close to home. And, we’re backed by the expertise and resources of Jefferson Health, one of the region’s most trusted healthcare providers.
Our primary care physicians are focused on keeping you feeling good. From prevention and treatment to ongoing support, good health starts here.
- We’ll work with you on prevention by encouraging healthy living and ongoing screenings.
- We diagnose and treat common and complex conditions.
- We’ll help you manage chronic diseases and conditions.
- We’ll provide support for weight management, nutrition, exercise and mental health.
- And more
When the unexpected happens, count on us, 24/7. Our ER staff is ready for whatever life throws your way.
From women’s health and joint relief to respiratory and heart care, Abington - Lansdale Hospital is home to some of the most experienced specialists around.
Our specialty care expertise includes:
- Joint Replacements, Spine Options, Sports Medicine and Hand - Upper Extremeties
- General surgery
- And more
Nationally recognized. Patient focused.
“A” safety ranking from the Leapfrog Group 2016-2019.
Recipient of the 2018 Healthgrades® Outstanding Patient Experience Award™.
Recognized as a High Performing Hospital for Knee Replacement by U.S. News & World Report.
Advanced certification as a Primary Stroke Center from The Joint Commission and American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus & Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll Award.